IMPORTANT: Do not book your appointment unless you are certain you are available. A deposit of $70 is required to secure your booking and will be forfeited if you cancel or reschedule other than in extreme circumstances.
Your health is of paramount importance to us. So we can provide you with premium quality service, it is critical that you honour your appointment. If you don’t, it may:
- Put your health at risk;
- Put our medical obligations to you at risk;
- Waste our preparation for your appointment / procedure;
- Impact other patients; and
- Result in us spending time chasing you that we would rather spend servicing our patients.
For these reasons, we ask that you commit in advance to your appointment by paying $70 at the time of booking. This payment:
- Will be deducted from the total cost of your appointment or procedure on the day.
- Will not be refunded if you later cancel the appointment (including by rescheduling), unless it is:
- in circumstances outside of your reasonable control, such as a natural disaster or medical emergency; or
- in accordance with your rights under the Australian Consumer Law regarding the safety or quality of our services.
- Will not be applied to a rescheduled booking (i.e. a further deposit will be required).
By booking your appointment and paying the deposit you agree to the terms of this policy.