A Hydrogen and Methane Breath Test is a painless and non-invasive test which helps to diagnose the following gastrointestinal disorders.
- Lactose Breath Test for lactose intolerance (lactase deficiency)
- Fructose Breath Test for fructose malabsorption
- Glucose Breath Test for small bowel/intestinal bacterial overgrowth
- Lactulose Breath Test for Hydrogen production and intestinal transit time
- Sorbitol Breath Test for Sorbitol malabsorption
- Inulin Breath Test for Fructan intolerance
These tests have been established and accepted for over 30 years and is the preferred test of choice for doctors and patients because they are accurate, non-invasive and safe in children, pregnancy and diabetics.